Top ten list of what to bring on a romantic picnic
10. Wine! I don’t think I’ve written a scene where any of my guardians are drinking wine--they’re usually on the run and wine is one of those things you need time to savor--but wine is a must-have for any picnic I attend.
9. iPod and portable small speakers to set the mood. I have an iHome set I take everywhere. (I love music.)
8. Something decadently chocolatey. Wine and chocolate go hand in hand.
7. A blanket to sit on (not for heat...must make that distinction. An Eternal Guardian will keep you plenty warm enough).
6. Titus is whispering in my ear and saying a weapon of some kind. Because you never know when a daemon or mythological monster will pop out of nowhere and try to eat you...even during a romantic picnic.
5. A bathing suit. Hold on...nix that. Plenty of water-feature scenes in my books, but my guardians prefer to go in au natural. All you need is your birthday suit.
4. Candles. Because...well...they look pretty lit up at night.
3. Um... (I’m running out of ideas...) Picnic food. Duh! I’m thinking fruits and meats and cheeses. Easy is always good when you’re talking about a picnic.
2. Something to do...a frisbee to throw, a ball to kick, a sketchpad to draw on. Wait...who am I kidding? We all know my guardians are not going to want to do any of the above. They’re just going to want to have sex!
1. Last but not least...a copy of BOUND, the newest Eternal Guardians book! Either to read alone or aloud to your significant other--in case you want to spice things up. (Titus is nodding his head. He’s dying to know what happens in his story.)
• 1 ebook copy of “Bound”
• Character Trading Cards
• 1 Eternal Guardian Bookmarker
• 1 Eternal Guardians Drink Coaster
• 1 Eternal Guardian logo Temporary tattoo
• 1 Bound Car Charm
• 1 Bound Keychain
a Rafflecopter giveaway