How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Our question this week comes from the fabulous Shannon at Cocktails and Books, and goes well with our 69th follow post! Question: What 3 book boyfriends would you engage in activities that include 6 and 9?
So sorry this post is late, I'm still trying to get use to this dang time change. ;P LOL Okay, super hard to pick only three but here we go...
1. Deuce West from Undeniable (Undeniable #1) by Madeline Sheehan because I have been on an anti-hero kick lately. There is just something about those heroes that are so - not. *growl*
2. Trey Mills from Double Time (Sinners on Tour #5) by Olivia Cunning. This sexy rock star has a tongue ring and knows how to use it. For realz my friends. Read it, get educated! LOL
3. Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. Have you not read this series yet? Chapter 32 anyone? 'Nuff said.
I will be enjoying the sand and sun this weekend with the family. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! XOXO