How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Is there such a thing as too much sex in a book?
I'll be the first one to tell you that I like my books filled with some hot smexy scenes, and lots of them! But I do think in some instances, there can be such a thing as too much sex. For instance, when it is meaningless sex. Have you ever read a book where it seems like the sex was just there to be there, as shocker or filler, and there was really no point to it? Thankfully, these have been few and far between for me that I can't even think of one off of the top of my head but I know I have read it! lol Another example would be sex scenes that seem to repeat themselves, the characters are doing the same thing, preforming the same actions or moves, again and again. There is no variance in it. Switch it up some, come on!
But what about you? Is any sex good sex? Or have you read a book where you finally started skimming over the smexy parts? Leave a comment and let us know!
Have a great weekend everyone!