Today I would like to give a screaming loud welcome to my favorite erotic romance author who writes about the sexiest musicians imaginable. Excuse me while I have a mini fan-girl moment. *squee* Please welcome, Olivia Cunning, who is joining us with her new release of Double Time!
It’s Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. Yes, between the preparation and the leftovers, Thanksgiving pretty much takes up an entire week.
This time of year we are reminded to be thankful for what we have. So I’ll go first and then I’ll let the characters of my newest release, Double Time, tell you what they’re thankful for this year.
Five things Olivia Cunning is thankful for
- I’m thankful for my fans. There isn’t a day that goes by without one of them bringing a smile to my face. I adore you all and know how lucky I am to have you!
- As of a few days ago, I’m thankful that I can claim to be a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. I have always had big dreams and that was the biggest. (Well, except for that rock-star-dream I had in high school. I never made that dream come true, so now I just write about it!) Thanks everyone for buying Double Time! There’s another reason for me to love my fans.
- I’m thankful for my extended family. I miss them so much and am sad I won’t get to see them this Thanksgiving. I will be preparing enough to feed them, however, and eating enough for all of us.
- I’m thankful to live in a country that has freedomof speech and that I can write smoking hot books about sexy rock stars and all the naughty fun they have. I’m also thankful for the gift of my imagination that comes up with this stuff!
- I’m thankful I was able to move south this year. I suffer from terrible seasonal depression and despise snow and ice. I love that I can go outside in sandals in November and each day I smile at the blooming flowers and palm trees as if they’re my best friends.
Five things Trey is thankful for
- My friend and Sinner’s lead guitarist, Brian. He rocks.
- My band Sinners. Yes, including Eric. They rock.
- My brother Dare. He rocks. And my parents also rock for spawning us.
- That first lick of cherry in the morning. Delicious.
- That first lick of Reagan and Ethan in the morning. Even more delicious.
Five things Reagan is thankful for
- My new band, Exodus End, for taking a chance on an unknown guitarist and making her dreams come true. Plus they’re pretty cool guys and very nice to look at. My panties are never dry these days. Don’t tell them I said that.
- Brian Sinclair for the metal guitar inspiration. He rocks.
- Trey’s tongue piercing.
- Ethan’s big, erm, gun.
- That first lick from Trey and Ethan in the morning.
Five things Ethan is thankful for
- Reagan and Trey
- Reagan, then Trey, then Reagan again
Now it’s your turn. What are you thankful for this year?
Sourcebooks is giving away one copy of Double Time to one reader. (US & Canada only, please) To enter, just leave a comment answering Olivia's question and then fill out the Rafflecopter below. Additional entries are available but not required. Good luck!