This September I will be co-hosting with Laurie over at Bitten by Paranormal Romance for the 18 & Over Giveaway Hop!
The 18 & Over Book Bloggers Giveaway Hop will run from Sept 15th-18th.
Giveaway hops are a great way to earn new followers, find new blogging buddies and win free books. And since this is an 18+ it makes it extra fun. I know a few of you added some wicked delights to the last giveaway hop Laurie held and I hope to see some of those things this time around too! ;)
Here are the rules, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 AT gmail DOT com) or Laurie (bittenbyparanormalromance AT gmail DOT com)
Please read carefully below.
- This is an 18 & Over Giveaway only, please no Young Adult or Fiction books.
- Dates for the hop: Sept 15th to 18th. This means that you should schedule your post to go up at midnight and end your giveaway at midnight.
- There's no limit on the amount that you can spend on your prizes/books.
- You can giveaway mass paperback, gift cards, eBook, book depositories etc..Petty much anything that relates to 18 and over reading material. The basic thing to remember is, as long as someone can get an adult book or books, your good to go.
- For the erotica books, it's free game here, you can throw in some menage, m/m, f/f, etc...
- Only 3 extra entries on your giveaway please. Giveaway hops are time consuming, especially for new followers, and we want to keep it as simple & quick as possible.
- Shipping: Giveaways can be US, Canada and International. Laurie has added a place on the entry form in case a participant resides in another country and would only like to mail in-country.
- The last day to sign up is Sept.1st, 2011
- Please advertise the hop by making a post about it on your blog or placing the button on your sidebar where others can see it.
- To enter fill out form below and we will add you onto the Mister Linky.
- This hop is open to 18 and over authors. If you’re an author that fits this category and would like to host a hop on your blog you're more then welcome to enter.
- Please don’t enter the giveaway hop unless you’re going to fill the commitment!