In Truly, Madly, Sweetly, my main character Nat is a bit of a quirky chick. She will alphabetize anything not nailed down, has a serious love of chocolate, and has an intense dislike of odd numbers. But when it comes to her favorite things, there are a few, aside from Eric of course, that make her top list.
Nat’s Top Five Favorite Things
1. Chocolate Lover’s Cupcake – a decadent chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, and topped with a chocolate bar…because who doesn’t love a little chocolate with their chocolate. An amazing recipe can be found *here.*
2. Happy Planners – Nat is all about organization. If it can be organized, alphabetized, or categorized, she is SO on it.
3. Novelty Oven Mitts – she spends a lot of time in the kitchen so she likes to have fun with the items she uses every day. Her oven mitt collection is truly a sight to behold, and includes such fabulous items as these (above) Spock oven mitts.
4. Novelty Aprons – aprons are Nat’s uniform. Who wants to wear the same one every day? She enhances her wardrobe with beauties like this…(above)
5. Gelato – this one came about from her interest in Eric, who loves a good scoop of gelato. But really, who am blame her? Gelato is basically a smoother, creamier, richer ice cream. YUM.