Today I would like to welcome author Annie Seaton, joining us with her latest romantic suspense, DANGEROUS DESIRE.
Teaching an old cop new tricks.
Poor Jake is a cop who has been medically retired and he is not happy about the state of things.
His life and his job are boring and monotonous, and the last thing he expects is a little dynamite blonde package to drop onto his boat in the middle of the night.
But Jake’s life is about to change. While he has certain expectations from his first impressions of Gracie he is certainly about to learn some new ‘tricks’.
I had the best time writing Dangerous Desire. My editor pushed me, and extended me and made me explore new boundaries in my writing. The book was a lot steamier after we had finished the final edit than I had ever intended writing. One of the funniest scenes ever, happened in my study where I read one of her comments and literally spat coffee over my screen. You’ll have to read the book t guess which scene I was writing then!
So I guess we all learned some new tricks. Jake learned some new tricks in his expectations and not taking people at face value, and I certainly developed some new tricks about writing steamy scenes.
I hope you enjoy Dangerous Desire. I would love to give away a copy of Holiday Affair to a reader who leaves a comment below (Be sure to leave your email address).
- From Annie Seaton author of Dangerous Desire: 1 sailboat necklace,
- From Ignite Books: $25 Amazon or Barnes and Noble Gift Card
- From Caridad Pineiro author of For Love or Vengeance: 1 "Reborn' t-shirt and a signed copy of her book Kissed by a Vampire
- From Naima Simone author of Secrets and Sins: Malachim 1 $10 Amazon or Barnes and Noble Gift Card
- From Gail Ranstrom author of Sweet Treason: 1 signed copy of Courtesan’s Courtship and 1 Swarovski Crystal Bookmark (made by Gail)
a Rafflecopter giveaway