How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week:
What was the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish and got you all worked up in the process? (You know what I'm talking about *wink*)
Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1) by Lisa Renee Jones. Oh my good golly gosh, this book started out a little slow but once it started rolling I couldn't put it down. I stayed up until about 3am finishing it and definitely shifting around in the sheets because holy hotness, Liam! If you would have asked me last week if I thought being tied to a bathroom door handle was sexy I would have said hell no, ick. That was before reading a smoking hot scene with the sexy and dominant Liam though. *fans self* I kept peeking over at the Hubs snoozing away, looking at the clock, calculating when he had to wake, and how much sleep he would get. Hehe. And we can't forget Liam's scintillating tattoo that goes from his belly button and leads down to certain lickable areas. Mmm...mmm...And then the book ended and I was in denial because, no, it couldn't end like that! Annnndddd......now I have to wait until October for the next book. *lesigh*
So what was the last book that kept you up late reading and maybe waking up your significant afterwards? ;-)