How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: In honor of the July 4th holiday, I'm going to ask you the expected question. Who is the sexiest military man you've panted over in a book?
Crystal L: Come here. Closer. I'm going to tell you a secret. But you can't tell anyone I said this. My characters may boycott me if you do! While I do love my Bobby from Secret Maneuvers (I did invent him after-all)... he's not my favorite military man. Neither is Riley Sullivan from my upcoming book Stripping Her Defenses. Or his brother Declan Sullivan. Nope. My favorite, sexy, totally lick-able book boyfriend who likes to wear camo is Navy SEAL Clint "Iceman" McIntire from Lora Leigh's Dangerous Games. The man is alpha yumminess to such a ridiculous degree that I thought my undies would melt right the eff off! He's got some issues, and I did spend half the book wanting to punch him in the head, but I spent the other half of the book wishing he was real. And all MINE! A close second place would go to Hunter from Shayla Black's Wicked Lover's Series book, Surrender to Me. Third place goes Garret Kelly from Maya Bank's KGI book, Hidden Away and a drool worthy honorable mention would go to Kristen Ashley's Hawk from Mystery Man. Now tell me, who's your favorite military man?
Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver
Wow, plenty books just jumped on my to-read list, thanks !ReplyDelete
Crystal: LOL, I knew you were a gal after my own perverted soul. I love me some Clint. He is downright sexy as hell....YUM on a stick.ReplyDelete
Alas, my heart will forever belong to Sam Starrett....GONE TOO FAR from the fabulous Suzanne Brockmann. That man makes my knees weak.
Great question for this Fourth of July!
Well, Crystal, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to admit I've not read a military hero story...yet. I've read romances of course, but mostly regency, western and paranormal...but not military. Don't know why...just didn't come up. But after reading what you've said and the comments, I guess I'm gonna have to start! Hot heroes here I come! Maybe I'll start with Lora Leigh? email@example.comReplyDelete