How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: In honor of the July 4th holiday, I'm going to ask you the expected question. Who is the sexiest military man you've panted over in a book?
Crystal L: Come here. Closer. I'm going to tell you a secret. But you can't tell anyone I said this. My characters may boycott me if you do! While I do love my Bobby from Secret Maneuvers (I did invent him after-all)... he's not my favorite military man. Neither is Riley Sullivan from my upcoming book Stripping Her Defenses. Or his brother Declan Sullivan. Nope. My favorite, sexy, totally lick-able book boyfriend who likes to wear camo is Navy SEAL Clint "Iceman" McIntire from Lora Leigh's Dangerous Games. The man is alpha yumminess to such a ridiculous degree that I thought my undies would melt right the eff off! He's got some issues, and I did spend half the book wanting to punch him in the head, but I spent the other half of the book wishing he was real. And all MINE! A close second place would go to Hunter from Shayla Black's Wicked Lover's Series book, Surrender to Me. Third place goes Garret Kelly from Maya Bank's KGI book, Hidden Away and a drool worthy honorable mention would go to Kristen Ashley's Hawk from Mystery Man. Now tell me, who's your favorite military man?