Please give a warm welcome to author, Milly Taiden, joining us with her new book, A MATE'S BITE!
Milly’s Favorite Romantic Movies
Let's talk romance. Those movies that make us sigh, weep, smile, or hug our other half like they just gave us the best orgasm this side of last week. Yeah, those movies lol. Let's begin.
5. Sweet home Alabama. This is a fun romantic comedy. Coming back home with super sexy hunk number one only to find she’s still married to hunky guy number two…oh what is a girl to do? I say keep em both. But since this is a romance she gave one up. All I can say this movie was heartwarming, fun and I loved the dialogue. So fun!
4. What Happens in Vegas. Oh this movie was such fun! I loved the combination of Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz playing the evil opposites who end up getting to know each other so well and trying to dislike each other so much, they can’t help but fall for the other person. Sometimes in life, we are struggling against the attraction until we can do nothing but accept it. Great movie.
3. A Walk to Remember. What a movie. Seriously heartwarming and romantic and sad. Can I just say that is the kind of romance that makes a woman slap her man over the head and say “why can’t you be more romantic like that?” Yeah I love those kinds of movies LOL.
2. The proposal. Has the be one of my all time favorites. Sandra Bullock rocked as a woman who'd forgotten what it's like to have a family and people to care for you. One hot assistant. A few days alobe to really get to know each other. Ryan Reynolds. Nekkid. Need I say more? Lol.
1. The notebook. A lot of people disliked this movie. I'm sorry you guys but I loved it. The commitment that man had for his wife made it absolutely worth watching. A love that transcends a memory eating illness is just amazing. No one in life is perfect, but if you can find someone to look past those imperfections to the beauty within, you have a winner.
A Mate's Bite
(Sassy Mates #2)
by Milly Taiden
Goodreads | Amazon
Mission: Don’t fall in love
After an explosive night of passion during a scenting ceremony, Karla Alves is sure she was just a one night stand for the man she'd been crushing on for years. She teased him and pleased him, and Nate hasn't been around since. Her fear of becoming clingy kept her from risking her heart and asking for more than a few hours of skin sin.
Mission: Crack her walls
She. Is. His. Nathan Wolfe marked Karla. His mate. Deeply involved in pack politics, Nate has had to stay away. When his sister warns that Karla needs him more than he thinks, he'll discover a bundle of secrets only his wolf can sniff out. But getting the woman he cares about to let down her guard may prove to be his undoing.
Mission: Embrace the bite
With Karla's wayward sister wreaking havoc and friends needing more of his time than ever, Nate will have to rearrange his priorities if he ever hopes to earn Karla's trust. But will time with her be enough? Only true love and a wolf's promise can hold together a relationship created with a bite, a scenting, and a hope for tomorrow.
Hi! I'm Milly (AKA April Angel) I love to write sexy stories. They're usually either paranormal or contemporary with a large dose of heat. My paranormal stories can be anything from wolf-shifters (my favorites) to witches, demons and anything in between. My contemporaries are usually anything from soldiers to corporate romances.I was born the prettiest part of the Caribbean known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, I live in New York City with my hubby, the bossy kiddo and our little dog "Needy Speedy". Don't ask.When I'm not working some really long hours at the day job, or hanging out in the awful life-sucking invention known as Facebook, messaging my bestie in the UK or shopping with my sis Julie, then I can be found watching scary movies. Buuut when I'm not doing that, I'm usually writing because the voices won't shut up.I am addicted to shoe shopping, chocolate (but who isn't, right?) and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.Come on over and visit me! I love to meet new readers!Like my books? Want to stay on top of all things Milly? Sign up for my newsletter! There’s a monthly $50 GC Giveaway to all the emails signed up to get the latest news on my releases.Find out more about Milly Taiden here:
Facebook Friend Page: http://www.facebook.com/milly.taiden