Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Moscato Peach Wine Slushies
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 bottle Moscato Wine (750ml) *Set some aside for later blending
- Frozen peaches (unsweetened)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Add frozen peaches, sugar and a few splashes of moscato to food processor or blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour in the rest of the moscato and blend until incorporated.
- Quickly pour mixture into ice cube trays. (stir if peaches begin to settle on the bottom of blender jar)
- Place frozen cubes in a blender.
- *Add a splash of wine to make blending easier.
- Blend until slush consistency, adding a splash of wine to thin it out if needed.
- Pour into wine glasses, and serve immediately.
- Garnish with fresh fruit like strawberries and peach slices.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: completerecipes.com