Hey y’all! It’s that time of year again! Spring Break is upon us, with its boys acting out, wet t-shirt contests, and girls gone-- (record scratch)
I don’t know about you, but that version of Spring Break is pretty much the antithesis of everything I am. There’s nothing sexy about college women twerking for cash. I like to keep my sexy on the down-low. My week at the beach will be decidedly more sedate—on the outside, at least, because my e-reader’s set to combust.
Here are just a few of the books I’ve loaded up for my week of Authors Gone Wild:
• King’s Captive by Amber Bardan. You guys, Bardan is so good at the deep, gritty feels. And the twists, oh, the twists she weaves into this dark, edgy read. The perfect antidote to screaming teens and fluorescent bikinis.
• Keepsake by Sarina Bowen wraps up her True North series and it features a virgin hero, which is one of my favorite romance tropes ever.
• I’m actually on a virgin(ish) hero kick. I’m currently reading Cara McKenna’s Midtown Masters, which features a reclusive author hero so earnestly sexy you want to grab him and take him home with you.
• I can’t believe I still haven’t read Mr. and Mr. Smith by HelenKay Dimon, but I’ll be taking this along. Not only is Dimon a mistress at creating fast-paced adventure, but her characters are to die for. I can’t wait.
• I have a hoarding problem when it comes to Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I don’t read her books until I know I won’t be disturbed and this will be my first opportunity to get cracking on First Star I See Tonight. Woe is the person who interrupts me.
Are there any books burning up your kindle? What are you looking forward to reading this Sprint Break?
Sourcebooks is giving away one copy of Under Her Skin (Blank Canvas, #1) by Adriana Anders to one reader today! (US only please.) To enter, just fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway