Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie
I don't know about y'all, but here in Florida I'm pretty sure that we skipped spring and went right into summer! *fans self* With the warm temps and a busy holiday weekend, I wanted to share a simple, yet satisfying wine slushie recipe with you. Cheers!
- 2 Sliced Peaches (peeled)
- 1 Bottle of Sweet White Wine
- 2 Cups of Strawberries (sliced and peeled)
- Freeze fruit overnight.
- Mix peaches and 1/2 of the bottle of wine in the blender until well blended.
- Pour mixture out into glasses, half full.
- Mix strawberries and the remaining 1/2 bottle of wine in blender until well blended.
- Pour mixture into glasses, on top of peach mixture, until full.
- Enjoy! 🍷