Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 cup of an orange-flavored liqueur of your choice
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bottle of a sauvignon blanc of your choice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a saucepan, cook the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves; transfer to a pitcher and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir in the liqueur, wine, mango, peaches and mint and serve over ice.
- Easy, peasy! Cheers! 🍷