Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Slushie season is here, so I thought I'd share another yummy recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 Bottle of Red Wine
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 Cup Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup of Blackberries
- Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
- Freeze red wine over night in ice cube tray.
- Add all of the above ingredients into blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with left over blackberries and a cinnamon stick.
- Enjoy! 🍷