Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Simply Holiday Sangria
Looking for a quick but yummy beverage to throw together for your holiday party or get-together? We've got you covered! Cheers and Happy Holidays!
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 6 oz SIMPLY cranberry cocktail juice
- 6 oz SIMPLY apple juice
- 1 thinly sliced apple
- 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 12 oz club soda
- Mix wine, juices, and club soda
- Add in rosemary spring, sliced apple and cranberries
- Marinate over night and enjoy the next day for full flavor
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.