Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
POMEGRANATE CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA
It's New Years Eve and you can't ring in 2017 without some champagne. If you're like me, you don't much care for the taste of champagne by itself, so here is a great sangria recipe to hide the taste and share with friends! Cheers and Happy New Year from all of us to you!
- 1 bottle white table wine
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 bottle champagne
- Pomegranate seeds (arils) for garnish
- Mix together the wine, juice, and ginger ale. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into glass until half full. Top with champagne whne you're ready to serve.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.