Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Honeycrisp Apple and Clementine Sangria
A delicious sangria with sweet honeycrisp apples and clementines that comes just in time for the official start of fall next week!
- 750ml bottle of any sweet red wine
- 2 cans of Clementine Soda
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 2 clementines
- Additional sugar or sweetener, as desired
- Add the red wine and apple slices to a pitcher.
- Using a citrus zester, make a couple of passes over the clementine to pull off a few strands of zest and add to the pitcher.
- Peel the clementines, roughly chop the segments, and add to the pitcher.
- Just before serving, add the clementine soda and taste to see if you require further sweetening. Enjoy!