Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Roasted Cherry Sangria
- 1 pound cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 750 ml bottle red zinfandel
- 5 ounces cherry flavored liqueur
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling rose wine
- mint or basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place cherries in an oven proof baking dish and sprinkle with sugar. Roast the cherries for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine the red zinfandel and liqueur in a pitcher with the roasted cherries and any remaining juice. Add orange slices and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Serve over ice, top with a hefty pour of the rose wine and garnish with mint or basil leaves. Cheers!
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.