Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
It is officially fall, despite the fact that it is still 100 degrees out.... But you know what that means! Some delicious fall sangria recipes to partake in! Apples are crisp and yummy in season, cranberries tease the upcoming holidays despite the heat, and because this is refrigerated, you'll also stay cool!
- 1 (750 mL) bottle white wine
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 honey-crisp apple, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sparkling white wine
- 1 sprig rosemary
- In a large pitcher, whisk together white wine, apple cider, apples, pear and cranberries.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice with sparkling white wine, garnished with rosemary, and enjoy!