Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Sweet Cherry Sangria
Just four ingredients for a delicious beverage! Save this one for something quick and easy to throw together for those summer holidays as well!
- 750ml Bottle of Moscato
- 1/3 Cup of Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 (12 oz) Bag of frozen cherries
- White soda (Ex: Sierra Mist)
- Mix the wine, the amaretto, and the cherries together, and let sit overnight.
- Serve the sangria topped with the soda. Two parts sangria to every one part soda.