How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Fantasy to Reality: Do you like to read steamy romance books where the story line circles around a hot sexy couple + 1 (or more)? Or is Ménage à trois one person too many for you?
Crystal L's answer: I have read some really great Ménage à trois or Polyamorous books. I'm currently reading Jayne Rylon's King Cobra. A few others that come to mind are Maya Bank's Colter's Woman, Sophie Oak's Bliss Series, Jayne Rylon's Night is Darkest and Lorelei James' Rough, Raw & Ready. As a temporary fantasy, the idea of Ménage or Polyamorous is fabulous! All of those people dedicated to your pleasure. HELLO! I'm selfish like that! Sign me up! Then reality intrudes. There's that much more laundry, dishes and bodies to clean up after. NOT! Fantasy ruined. What about you guys? I know some can't even stomach to read Ménage. Is it not for you? Do you enjoy the temporary fantasy a good book can give you? Or does reality kill it all when you think of the extra sets of boxers you'd have to wash?
Crystal's Answer: I generally prefer good ole' fashion couples in my romance books just because it is more believable for me. In reality I would imagine that it is extremely hard to make a lasting menage relationship work, and it takes a pretty talented author to pull off an authentic menage. That being said, that doesn't take away from the fantasy for me nor the extreme smexy overload when reading a well-written menage story. (My Hubs hasn't had a complaint yet either! *wink,wink*) Karin Tabke is one author that comes to mind as well as Lauren Dane.
As for reality, well what girl doesn't dream about two handsome men seeing to their every desire at least once in their life? In my case, it's more then once heh but then I think about everything else that comes with a relationship too and decide, nah...one is enough! lol Wishing everyone a fabulous and pleasure filled weekend, whether it be in fantasy or reality! ;)