How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What's your favorite time period for your fictional fantasy men? Do you drool over a Scottish Highlander in his kilt swinging his... err... claymore? Do you want a bodice ripper to scandalize you before the ton? Maybe a modern day Commando to sweep you off your feet and then tie you up in creative ways? Or perhaps a futuristic space pirate to kidnap you away from Earth and tempt you with all of his unknown alien bedroom secrets? *eyebrow wiggle*
Crystal L's ANSWER:
While I like to read historical romance, I wouldn't want to live through one. I love my modern conveniences a little too much. Not to mention that I'm much more comfortable in a pair of jeans and a Papa Roach t-shirt than a corset and dress. *shudders* I do however love my modern day men. Not the prissy ones who get manicures, but the manly men who know what to do with a woman. However, if I ever had a chance to shoot into the future and be with some rather delectable, advanced aliens, well... buh-bye ya'll! I'll miss you - NOT. H-E-L-L-O ladies... think about it. They've had who knows how many years to think up over more creative ways to win over our bodies. And hopefully, they'll be just as drool worthy and charming as some of Sherrilyn Kenyon's or Gena Showalter's characters.