How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What's your favorite way to beat the heat? With a light and humorous romance? A book set in the chilly north or maybe a Christmas in July special? Or is hotter better, do you crank up the heat with a sexy romance?
Hotter is always better for me!
Have you picked up Jaci Burton's newest? She cranks up the heat with sexy race car driver, Gray Preston in One Sweet Ride. This book is hot on and off of the track.
Or have you met the Supreme God of the South Wind and Summer in Laura Kaye's South of Surrender? You did catch the 'supreme' and 'summer' in that sentence, didn't you? ;) There's even a hot tub scene in there that you will not want to miss my friends. *fans self* If I still haven't convinced you then check out our Wine Club Review!
Yep, the hotter it is the happier I am. In and out of the sun. ;) I don't mind a little sweat and these books will do that and more!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!