If this sexy cover doesn't entice you to check out PROTECTING WHAT'S HIS then maybe this fun list will! Please give a warm welcome to author Tess Bailey!
Ten Essentials to take on the Run
1. A giant statue of Dolly Parton – Might not be ideal for keeping a low profile, but essential for decorative purposes.
2. Cash – A girls gotta eat!
3. A plan – As well as a PLAN B for when you find yourself living next door to a sharp, young lieutenant determined to find out all your secrets.
4. Inconspicuous transportation – A giant, rusty pick-up truck nicknamed The General…probably not the best idea in this case.
5. Comfortable shoes – Just in case you literally have to run. Cowboy boots will do nicely.
6. The perfect mix tap – Born the be Wild, Born to Run, Take the Money and Run…all good songs to remind you that you’ve just committed a felony.
7. A mouthy little sister – To help you carry the giant Dolly statue and provide much-needed comic relief.
8. One perfect little black dress – Because who knows? A girl on the run just might find herself attending a charity function full of cops.
9. Wine – You’ve just stolen fifty thousand dollars! Bottoms up, girl.
10. Snappy comebacks– The most important thing on this list.
Entangled is giving away one eBook of Protecting What's His to one reader today. To enter, just leave a comment on this post: What would one essential be for you to take on the run? And then fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!