How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Have you read an erotic historical romance or an historical erotica? Did you like it? If not, would you want to? Or do you prefer erotica in the present and why?
It is Historical Romance Weekend here at RBtWBC which got me to thinking, have I ever read an HISTORICAL Erotic Romance?
No, surprisingly, I can't recall ever reading one set in past times. But I would like to! I think I would find one that had BDSM elements to it really intriguing. Especially set in say, Regency or Victorian era. Society was a bit.... uptight during those times. How would the couples assuage those needs, would they hide it? Would they feel shame? Embrace it? Are there secret underground clubs in the heart of London? See, I'm intrigued already! lol
So if you have read any please, leave a comment with your recommendations! Lila DiPasqua and Anya Bast comes to mind, have you ready anything by them? Which book should I pick up?