Welcome back lovelies, we are happy to take part in celebrating Donya Lynne's Rise of the Fallen's anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to Rise of the Fallen!
Last March, I published my first book, Rise of the Fallen, which was the story of a tortured vampire named Micah Black. Micah had just lost his second mate (well, more of a half-mate) and was seeking out his own death when his angel, Samantha Garrett, found and saved him. Not only did she startle off the drecks who had beaten him to within an inch of his life, but in her Micah found his true mate. The one he was meant to be with forever. Sam brought him back and gave him a reason to live, but in doing so, she had put herself in danger. Not only did the drecks now have her on their radar, but her abusive ex-husband was trying to track her down, as well.
I won't give away the ending for those who have yet to read the book, but in the year since Rise of the Fallen was published as the first book in my All the King's Men series, I've seen an enormous outpouring of love for him and his world, which has grown now to four books in the series, with at least ten more to go, along with a sister series that's in development.
Rise has earned a few accolades and recognition, as well, including:
• A USA Today recommended read
• Runner up for GraveTells' Readers Choice for favorite story in January
• GraveTells' Reviewer's Choice in January
• A finalist in Parajunkee's Best Adult Story 2012, which I'm particularly proud of because I was up against at least one NY Times bestselling author, and the other two finalists were with big publishing houses.
To celebrate my one year anniversary of the little book that could, I'm hosting a huge giveaway. Two prizes will be given away, as follows:
A prize back worth the envy of all your friends to include:
• Autographed copies of Lover At Last and Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
• Autographed copy of Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
• Autographed copy of Last Chance to Run by Diana Love (she co-writes with Sherrilyn Kenyon, as well)
• If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones (my favorite book from 2012)
• Primal Bonds by Jennifer Ashley
• Covet by J.R. Ward
• Bookmarks from me, Lara Adrian, Louisa Bacia, and Jeaniene Frost
• Confessions of a Naughty Nurse by Lily Harlem
• The Art of Love by Michelle Graham
• Year of Acheron ceramic travel mug from Sherrilyn Kenyon (I want this! LOL)
• And from me:
— An AKM fleece blanket
— AKM Bookmarks
— AKM keychain
— A Rebel Obsession canvas tote bag
— A Rebel Obsession notebook
— 2013 AKM desk calendar
There are two ways to enter the Grand Prize drawing:
The first will guarantee you an entry. Just email a screen shot or link to a review or rating you've written for any of my AKM books (Rise of the Fallen, Heart of the Warrior, Micah's Calling, or Rebel Obsession) on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, or anywhere else to me at email@example.com. Details can be found on my fan page on Facebook.
The second way to enter is to leave a comment here. This does NOT guarantee you an entry, but gives you a chance, because one person who comments on this blog will gain one entry in the drawing, which will take place on April 15.
I will be giving away a smaller prize just for those who comment on the blogs I'll be guesting on during my blog tour from March 18-April 6. Details about the tour can be found on my fan page, as well. This prize package includes:
— An AKM fleece blanket
— A set of all my AKM books in ebook format
— An AKM keychain
— A set of bookmarks from me, Lara Adrian, Louisa Bacia, and Jeaniene Frost
One person who posts a comment on each blog during my tour will be entered into the drawing, which will take place after I draw for my grand prize.
Here today, Donya is giving away a set of AKM eBooks to one winner as well as one entry into both the Grand Prize drawing, as well as the drawing I’m holding just for blog participants (details above). To enter, just leave a comment on this post and then fill out the rafflecopter below!
RISE OF THE FALLEN
1 year Anniversary Blog Tour
3/18 - Pimpin' Reads
3/19 - I Smell Sheep
3/21 - Books-n-Kisses
3/22 - Urban Girl Reader
3/23 - Ramblings From This Chick
3/24 - Jeep Diva
3/25 - Book Lovin' Mamas
3/26 - The Reading Cafe
3/27 - Mad Hatter Reads
3/28 - Cocktails and Books
3/29 - My Secret Romance
3/31 - Riverina Romantics
4/01 - GraveTells
4/02 - Reading Between The Wines
4/03 - Alexx Mom Cat's Gateway
4/04 - Paranormal Book Club
4/06 - Page Flipperz