How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Instead of March flowers, we give you March's favorite reads. You can hide from April's showers while waiting for these. -Crystal L.
Question of the Week: What were your favorite reads in March and what books are you most looking forward to in April?
Wow, is this Spring hopping with some fantastic book releases or what?!
I don't think it will come as much of a surprise what some of my favorites for the month of March were though, here are a few picks...
Lover At Last by J.R. Ward - This should be on everyone's list. *squinty eye* No excuses. Read it. J.R. Ward exceeded all of my expectations with Qhuinn and Blay's HEA and I was bawling like a baby by the end. I recommend getting a hotel room for the night though so no one will bother you, I sure wish I did. Then again, my Hubs came in handy a few times while reading....*grins*
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost - Strap in for this second book in Vlad's series because it is a roller-coaster with crazy up and downs! Oh, and the smexyness... Ms. Frost was def. channeling her inner CH32 with this one! Cat & Bones fans, DO NOT skip out on the teaser in the back!
Thrown by a Curve by Jaci Burton - Who doesn't love a sexy sports star? How about a sexy baseball player, his physical therapist and a story you can easily become immersed in? The sexual tension, the conflict, the romance - all came together for a incredible read reminiscent of the first books in this series!
And the to-be-released list for April is *squee* a-freakin-mazin, I cannot wait for some of these books but I'm sure my checkbook can! lol Here are a few on my must-buy list!
Hard Way by Katie Porter - I love this fast & sexy collaboration from two great authors about hot air force pilots! I have also seen the warnings about the sex scenes in this installment and it has made me even more curious.
Bare It All by Lori Foster - If you want a great romance that will blow you away then I have two words for you: Lori. Foster. She never disappoints. I can't wait to get started on the second book in her Love Undercover series, especially since this one ties into her Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series, one of my all time favorites.
Thrill Ride by Julie Ann Walker - Black Knights, Inc. was my favorite break-out series of last year. I adored how the first three books were released back-to-back and I can't wait to get back to the sexy, stimulating, and stunning world that Ms. Walker has created with this series.
How about you? What were some of you favorite March books and what are you most anticipating for April?
Wishing everyone a blessed weekend!