How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: As a blogger and reader, what are some of your favorite types of swag to receive from authors?
BOOK SWAG!!!! LoL I love swag, who doesn't?
But, as a reader, my all time favorites are chap stick and pens! I am a lip gloss whore so...I love stashing chap sticks everyone. Extra one for purse, car, Hub's truck, bathroom, ect. And then pens. Pens. Pens. Pens. And this is because, whenever I need a dang pen I can never find one! So when an author sends me a cool pen it's like finding treasure! lol Hildie McQueen had a great little swag bag at the OCNB con that had a Bath & Body Works pocket-bac in it. How awesome is that? If I could get my hands on a BDB rubber bracelet that would top my list though. Just sayin...if anyone has them.... ;)
As a blogger though, anything I can send easily to my readers for giveaways is awesome. Bookmarks, Romance Trading Cards (a favorite of mine), magnets (because you always need one of those), and post cards.
But what about you? What kind of swag do you like to receive from your favorite authors?
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!