As some of you know, Laurie over at Bitten by Paranormal Romance use to host the 18 & Over Friday Tag Along but due to lack of participants she decided to let it go. SO, Kelly and I decided to pick it up and we are keeping our fingers crossed that you all lovely book bloggers will want to join in, let's see how it goes...
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and make sure to leave a comment so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. If you like what you see why not follow? It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love! Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or Kelly (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week:What is your top three favorite romance reads so far for 2011?
1. Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning (erotic romance)
2. The Perfect Play by Jaci Burtun (erotic romance)
3. When you Dare by Lori Foster (romantic suspense)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Add your blog to the linky below and join the fun!