- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stalk lemongrass, coarsely chopped
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc, chilled
- 1 cup passion fruit nectar
- 1 cup light rum
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Combine the sugar, 1/2 cup water and lemongrass in a medium saucepan over high heat. Cook until the sugar is dissolved. Remove and let steep for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day. Strain and chill.
- Combine the wine, passion fruit nectar, rum, 1/4 cup of the lemongrass simple syrup, and the lemons and oranges in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. The longer it sits the better the flavor. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. Cheers!
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.