- 1 lb fresh yellow peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup peach liqueur or peach schnapps
- 750 mL white wine (1 bottle)
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place the sliced peaches into the bottom of the sangria pitcher.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water to a boil. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and let it cool. This is your simple syrup.
- Pour the simple syrup, peach liqueur and white wine over the peaches- stir.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, top the pitcher off with chilled ginger ale and stir gently. Serve in glasses, allowing a piece of fruit or two into each glass.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: toriavey.com