Easter Champagne Sangria
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 750ml bottle sweet white wine
- 1 750ml bottle your favorite champagne
- Place all of the fruit and orange juice in a large pitcher or bowl, add wine and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 - 24 hours. Right before serving, add champagne.
- Sweeten to taste by adding 1/4 cup granulated sugar, honey, or agave.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: sallys baking addiction