Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Who doesn't love a good margarita?
And who doesn't love a yummy sangria?
Why can't you combine these two delicious beverages?
What do you mean, you can?!
SERVINGS: 8 | ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ - 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ½ cups white tequila
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Add to a large pitcher; orange slices, strawberries, lime slices and agave nectar to taste.
- Add the wine, tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and sparkling water to same pitcher.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 2 hours, serve over ice with basil for garnish. Cheers!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: theinspiredhome.com