Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
I adore some berry flavored iced tea, well...any tea in general but that might just be the southerner in me. lol Add in a delicious Rosé and you have me hooked!🍷🍓🍹
ICED TEA BERRY SANGRIA
- 2 quarts sweet iced tea, chilled
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Red Moscato or Rosé
- 2 cups berry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled and sliced), blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- In a large pitcher, combine tea, wine, juice, and brandy. Chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- To serve, add fruit to pitcher or divide among glasses. Pour sangria over the fruit. The sangria may be served over ice if desired.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: culinaryhill