Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
This is a good one! It's still summer and I am on a lemonade kick. Plus - tequila!
Who is going to try this one?!🍷🍋☀🙋
Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
YIELDS: 8 | PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 c. Simply Lemonade with Blueberry
- 1/4 c. tequila
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 c. cold seltzer
- In a pitcher, combine wine, lemonade, and tequila and stir until combined.
- Add fruit and top off with seltzer. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Delish