Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Mmm...mmm...mmm... White Wine, my favorite. With Strawberries, another favorite. And lemonade. Hello summer sangria made for me! 🍷🍓🍋🙋
White Wine Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 3 cups Sprite
- Place lemon slices to a large pitcher, then the apples, and then the strawberries.
- Pour the wine and rum over the top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the Sprite. Add a few pieces of the fruit to each glass and top with sangria. Enjoy!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: fancyshanty