Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Coffee? AND Sangria?! Don't mind if I do! 🍺🍹🙋☀
Cold Brew Sangria
YIELDS: 4 | PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 32 oz. cold brew coffee (iced coffee is okay too)
- 8 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. Cointreau (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- Combine cold brew, tequila, Cointreau and simple syrup in a large pitcher, stirring until well mixed. Add fruit and refrigerate, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Delish
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.