Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Spring is just around the corner right? So it's definitely acceptable to start thinking about summer, and what better way to do that than with wine slushies?! Yum!🍷
PEACH & HONEY SANGRIA SLUSHIES
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 2
- 1 cup white wine, chilled
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons peach liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- Garnish: Lime slices and/or orange slices, straws
- Place the wine, orange liqueur, peach liqueur, orange juice, lime juice, and honey in blender.
- Add frozen peaches.
- Process until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- Garnish as desired.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Snappy Gourmet