Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀 Celebrate the day in style with this delicious, fruity spring cocktail! You won't get pinched while drinking it either! 😄 Cheers! 🍷
Apple and Pear Green Sangria
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 6
- 1 bottle white wine or sparkling white wine
- 3/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 1.5 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 green apple (granny smith), chopped
- 1 pear chopped
- 3 kiwis peeled and sliced
- Mix all the ingredients into a large pitcher, stir and serve!
- If you want your cocktail to be a bit more green for St Patrick's Day, just add a touch of Sour Puss Apple Liquor to your drink.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Cooks With Cocktails