Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
We're relaxing after a busy week with a Disney Movie Marathon this weekend, and what's more perfect to pair that with than a Lady and the Tramp inspired sangria?! There's a non-alcoholic friend version as well! Cheers! 🍷
Bella Notte Sangria
For Non-Alcoholic Version:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 Lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 apple, diced into chunks
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
For Alcoholic Version, Add:
- 4 cups Chianti, Italian wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- Wash all fruits thoroughly. Leave peels on for color.
- In a large pitcher, stir the orange and pineapple juices together. If making the version with spirits, add in chianti, brandy, and triple sec, and stir well.
- Add fresh fruits into the pitcher and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours but preferably overnight for up to 24 hours. This allows the fruit to soak.
- Just before serving, add lemon-lime soda. Serve in glasses over ice and enjoy.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Disney Food Blog