A few Saturday's this month, we will be featuring some delicious Texas BBQ Recipes from some great Harlequin authors. You won't want to miss this! Today we are featuring a delicious recipe perfect for those summer nights! Grab a napkin, this steamy cowboy romance, and enjoy!
Carla Cassidy’s Cowboy Finger Licking Good Ribs
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- Your favorite pork rub (I use Grill Mates Pork Rub or Grill Mates Applewood Rub)
- Liquid Smoke
- Your favorite barbecue sauce (I love Ott’s Silver Dollar City Sweet Hickory)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Peel off membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- Rub with a little bit of liquid smoke and the pork rub.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on baking sheet and bake for 2 ½ hours or until meat starts to shrink away from bones.
- Heat broiler. Arrange ribs on broiler pan and brush with sauce. Turn over and repeat.
- Broil until sauce is bubbly and cooked on.
- Come and get it cowboys!