Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
I have to admit, the lychees and sake in this sangria recipe intrigued me. What do you think? Worth a try?
- 3 pears, sliced
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 6 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 24 canned lychees, drained
- 1 1/2 pineapples, peeled and cut into large chunks
- One 750-milliliter bottle vodka
- One 750-milliliter bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- One 750-milliliter bottle sake
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- In an airtight container or large bowl covered with plastic wrap, combine all of the ingredients except the ice and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. Strain the mixture into a punch bowl, discarding all of the fruit except for 18 of the lychees. Add enough ice to chill the sangria to serving temperature. Serve in ice-filled white wine glasses and garnish with the reserved lychees.