Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
We have the perfect sangria recipe to share with you to kick off Spring with! Rosé wine and Limoncello with strawberries?! Sounds like an adult-only pink lemonade, right? Sign me up! Cheers!
Strawberry & Limoncello Rosé Sangria
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup hulled and quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 750-ml bottle chilled rosé wine
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello and the strawberries. Top with the chilled rosé wine and stir in half of the lemon wheels.
- Pour the sangria into ice-filled glasses. Scoop some fruit into each glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.