Today I would like to welcome Tori St. Claire, joining us with the third book in her Black Opals series - out today - Explosive!
Good morning, everyone! Thanks for having me back here today to help celebrate the release of EXPLOSIVE, the third book in the Black Opals series. I thought we’d kick things off with a little fun:
Top Ten Reasons to Tangle with a Black Opal
10. Endless Patience – He’ll never lose his cool over something as silly as moodswings, hormones, or a woman’s ever-changing mind. He also knows when to push or pull according to her…needs.
9. Resourceful – Almost better than a handyman, a Black Opal can solve virtually any problem, and if he can’t he knows someone who can. Another perk: he can score from almost any position.
8. Well Traveled – A Black Opal can bring gifts from exotic places. He may also have picked up an exotic lesson or two.
7. Deadly Accurate – Hand him a gun and he’ll never miss. Oh, and did we mention, he’s an expert marksman when it comes to other, more intimate targets?
6. Failure is Unacceptable – However impossible the mission is, he won’t quit until it’s accomplished. Translation: Ladies, he might get tired, but he’ll never stop in the middle.
5. Charisma, Charisma – When playing at the undercover game, he must be a master at charm to reach his objections. Another perk: he’s not opposed to a little role play.
4. Versatility – He’s equally able to hike across the desert as he is to trek through heavy snow, and he can fit into any culture with minimal preparation. Name the place: he’s ready to play anytime and anywhere.
3. Alpha, alpha, alpha – There’s no bones about it, an Opal is always in charge. Make no mistake, this applies to the bedroom too…unless he chooses to surrender control.
2. Takes Care of Himself – No brawn without real strength here; he’s physically conditioned to weather the harshest environments and knows when to maximize downtime. Can you say: Hard bodies, soft kisses?
1. Self-sacrificing: He’s willing to give up his life to guard the secrets he carries. When it comes to the woman he loves, he’ll die to protect her as well.
And that’s pretty much it folks! Don’t believe me? Check out EXPLOSIVE – it’s available for only 2.99 these first two weeks of release!