Please give a warm welcome to author, Jessica E. Subject, who is joining us on her book tour for Beneath the Starry Sky!
Thank you for hosting me as part of my blog tour!
Shooting stars, as you might be able to tell from the cover and the title are an important part of Beneath the Starry Sky. Here are five facts about them:
- Shooting star is the familiar term for the trail of light a meteoroid causes as it enters our atmosphere.
- When the Earth travels through a trail of debris left behind from a comet, we are likely to observe multiple shooting stars (aka a meteor shower).
- The meteor showers are given names based on the constellation in the sky from which they appear to have originated.
- There are several annual meteor showers, but the best, Perseids, occurs in Mid-August.
- Some meteoroids are so large that they make a crackling noise at the pass through our atmosphere.
Now tell me, do you have any memorable “shooting star” watching moments?
Left at the altar with bald patches on her head and her self-confidence stripped away, Tamara Johnson must pick up the pieces of her life and face her Alopecia Areata, the autoimmune disease causing her hair to fall out. She is convinced no man will date a bald woman and arranges a one-night stand through Madame Evangeline’s popular service, 1Night Stand. With her new wig held firmly in place, Tamara arrives at the Castillo Hotel in Las Vegas for a night of passion and pleasure. Anything more than one night would mean exposing her bald head, and she will never do that to any man again.
Running into the Castillo Hotel, away from the paparazzi constantly at his heels, Josh Summers wants to spend his next few days locked away from the flashing lights and screaming fans. When he finds an incredibly sexy woman lying on his hotel room bed in nothing but lingerie, he thinks management has made a mistake. Leaving her behind, he heads for the lobby to get the situation rectified. But an unexpected text from Madame Evangeline sends him back to his room. Though unsure whether the woman on the bed is really his perfect match or just another fan believing him to be like his character on television, he knows he must find out, even if it means he must risk telling her his own secrets. If Tamara can handle his imperfections, she just might be his ideal woman.
Giveaway: Jessica E. Subject will be giving away $20 in All Romance Ebook Bucks (which can be used at All Romance Ebooks and OmniLit) as well as three ebook copies of Beneath the Starry Sky. Simply leave a comment (with your email address) on any of the posts during the tour for your chance to WIN! The more posts you visit, the more chances to WIN!
You can find out more about Jessica and her works at: