Today we have a fun little post and book trailer from author Christie Craig who has a new digital release, Murder, Mayhem and Mama. Christie is also giving away a copy at the end, enjoy!
Thirteen things you’ll learn from reading Murder, Mayhem and Mama:
- Grief sucks. Love heals.
- Believe it or not, sometimes mama does know best. Even when she’s dead.
- Painting your toenails is equivalent to a happy pill.
- Sometimes there’s a hell of lot more to our dreams than we think.
- When a tough guy resorts to sniffing a girl’s sweater that she left behind, he might as well give up the bachelor pad, he’s on the road to falling in love.
- A guy who offers you a shoulder during a meltdown and doesn’t try to cop a feel, just may be a keeper.
- When a guy says all he wants to do is sleep with you, he might not be talking sex, you might just be his answer to insomnia. Then again, he’ll probably want sex when he’s had some sleep.
- When all else fells, try saying the magic words: please and thank you. It’s a manner thing.
- Be leery of opening your boyfriends medicine cabinet, it’s not just what you might find, but what might fall out and bounce right into the toilet. Explaining how his 36 pack of condoms got wet could be embarrassing.
- While being a better bitch isn’t something we should aspire to, learning to stand up for oneself is definitely goal worthy.
- Sharing food off each other’s plate could lead to sharing a toothbrush. And after that, all bets, and possibly the clothes, are coming off.
- Bad habits die hard. Then again, the surgeon general doesn’t say anything about smoking after you’re dead. Just ask Mama.
- Take a man’s favorite leather jacket, and he might offer you his heart to get it back.
BEING A MAMA IS HARD. BUT THE JOB’S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU’RE DEAD… Cali McKay’s mama isn’t ready to pass over to the “other side” yet. Her unlucky-in-love daughter needs her now more than ever. Before Mama can chain-smoke her way to heaven, she’s gotta make sure Cali’s ex deadbeat boyfriend doesn’t get her daughter killed.GRIEF SUCKS. LOVE HEALS… Cali lost her mom to cancer. Detective Brit Lowell, lost his partner to murder. Now he’s in the mood to take down some dirtbags and Cali’s ex just happens to be a dirtbag leaving a trail of dead bodies behind him. Can Brit trust this beautiful woman to help take down her ex? Can Cali look past this sexy cop’s hard exterior to trust him with her heart? Can life get any crazier when Mama starts meddling from the grave? Only one thing is for sure–none of it will matter, unless they catch a killer before the killer catches them.FIRST TIME AVAILABLE IN WIDE RELEASE!
We have one digital copy of Murder, Mayhem and Mama to give away to one lucky reader. To enter, just leave a comment on this post and then fill out the RaffleCopter below with your name and email address. Addition entries are available but not required. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway