Today I would like to welcome author Terry Spear's who is joining us with her latest wolfish romance, A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing! Make sure to enter the giveaway at the end to score your own copy and look for my review coming soon! P.S. Don'tcha just love the cover for this one? *drool*
Ten Tips for Dating a Werewolf by Terry Spear
- Meat is a must on the menu. Tea rooms with scones and dainty floral cups of tea is not a werewolf’s thing. So if you want to take out a werewolf on a date, offer him something…meaty! Desert is only a kiss away. And then he’s voracious when it comes to sweets. To Tempt the Wolf
- Wolves don’t like confinement. So a small room filled with customers can be a little stifling. Offer a trip to the beach, grilled steaks and shrimp, and some cuddling under the bright stars and an ice white moon. Have him make you some s’mores and no telling how sweet the night will end. A SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing
- Take him for a run! Wolves love to run and they’re playful by nature. Just imagine how much fun you can have if you’re hunting him and suddenly he turns around to hunt you. A Howl for a Highlander
- Offer to go swimming with the wolf. Wolves love to swim. Warm weather, cold weather, werewolves are equipped for either. And much fun can be had in water play too! Seduced by the Wolf
- Take him out dancing. Werewolf-owned clubs preferred because if the wolves get a little friskier than usual, they’re still with their own kind—and everyone understands. Heart of the Wolf
- No problem bringing the wolf home to meet the parents…as long as everyone’s a wolf, they know that it’s the real deal and selecting a mate means forever. If everyone’s not a wolf, that’s another story. Destiny of the Wolf
- Be sure to let the wolf know you have a sense of humor. This goes along with wolves love to play. Legend of the White Wolf
- Wolves are curious by nature, so take him someplace he’s never been before. Show him your world and pique his curiosity. Who knows what will come of it! He might show you something you’ve never seen before also! Dreaming of the Wolf
- A nightcap is fine after a date with a werewolf. But be forewarned, if he believes you’re the one for him, you might get much more than you bargained for. Heart of the Highland Wolf
- Even if your wolf feels a little under the weather, you can always make him feel better, so don’t skip the date, just make it extra special! Wolf Fever
But you see, the jaguar shifters don’t exist! Or so the werewolves would say!
If you found a hunky werewolf to date, what would be your technique in catching his wolfish attention?
A SEAL IN WOLF’S CLOTHING BY TERRY SPEAR – IN STORES MARCH 2012
Her instincts tell her he's dangerous...While her overprotective brother's away, Meara Greymere's planning to play—and it wouldn't hurt to find herself a mate in the process. The last thing she needs is one of his SEAL buddies spoiling her fun, even if the guy is the hottest one she's ever seen...
His powers of persuasion are impossible to resist...Finn Emerson is a battle-hardened Navy SEAL and alpha wolf. He's a little overqualified for baby-sitting, but feisty Meara is attracting trouble like a magnet...
As the only responsible alpha male in the vicinity, Finn is going to have to protect this intriguing woman from a horde of questionable men, and definitely from himself...
Experience the sensual, action-packed, critically acclaimed world of Terry Spear, author of a Publisher's Weekly Best Book of the Year…
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Terry Spear has written a dozen paranormal romance novels and two medieval Highland historical romances. An award-winning author, Terry’s Heart of the Wolf was named a Publishers Weekly’s Best Book of the Year in 2008. A retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves, Terry Spear is a librarian by day and spends every spare moment writing paranormal romance as well as historical and true life stories for both teen and adult audiences. Spear lives in Crawford, Texas, where she is working on new paranormal romances! For more information, please visit http://www.terryspear.com/.
Sourcebooks is giving away A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing to two lucky readers who reside in the US or Canada. To enter, just leave a comment on this post answering Terry's question and then fill out the RaffleCopter below with your name and emal address. Additional entries are available but not required. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway