Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Here is a simple and fruity sangria recipe to enjoy over the weekend. Cheers! 😊🍷
Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Servings: 8 | Calories: 252
- 1/2 cup (1 to 2 oranges) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup (3 to 4 lemons) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup sugar (add more if desired)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine (Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, etc...)
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) soda water
- 1 orange , sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, lemon juice, triple sec and sugar; stir until well combined.
- Add the bottle of wine and soda water; stir well.
- Garnish with orange slices and lemon slices before serving.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Diethood