Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Is it beginning to warm up where you are at? Here it Florida, we're already breaking out the swim suits, coolers, and ice pops! Here's an adult Popsicle for you to enjoy over a warm weekend. Cheers! 😊🍷
KIWI SANGRIA POPSICLES
- 2 1/4 cups dry or semi-sweet white wine*
- 3/4 cups white grape juice
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 12 (3 oz.) paper cups
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks or ice cream spoons
- Combine wine, grape juice, sugar, and lemon juice in large measuring cup. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture into paper cups.
- Quarter each kiwi slice. Drop a raspberry and four kiwi quarters into each cup.
- Cover each cup with aluminum foil. Make a small slit in the center of each cup's foil and insert a Popsicle stick. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: The Kitchen Is My Playground